Flint River will suspend all regular Sunday services and move to online and drive-in worship experiences during the development of the
SUNDAY 9 AM Online Only (Facebook and Youtube)
SUNDAY 9 AM Drive-In (Rear Parking Lot)
SUNDAY 10:30 AM Drive-In (Rear Parking Lot)
12945 HWY 231 / 431 N, Hazel Green, Alabama
We are ready to be reunited in worship!
We are working diligently to ensure our church facility is a safe place where we can all worship together. Following guidelines from the CDC, we have established some new procedures to provide a safe, sanitized, socially-distanced and spiritually healthy space. We ask you to help us in these efforts by following the guidelines and continuing to stay at home if you have a temperature, feel sick or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
1. Pre-registration will be required for the worship service you plan to attend. This will ensure we do not exceed the limited seating capacity. This also provides a record of attendees with contact information should anyone become sick with COVID-19.
2. We will have two identical services: 9AM and 11AM. Each service will be one hour. Our online service will be streamed to YouTube and Facebook at 9AM.
3. When you drive into the parking area, please tune your radio to 90.3. Remain in your car and listen for instructions to enter the building. This ensures that all safety protocols are in place and social distancing is maintained between the two service times.
4. Following CDC guidelines, our worship center seating capacity will be limited in each service. This will maintain the 6 foot distance between families. When you enter the building, a Greeter will escort you and your family to be seated on every other row, from front to back of the worship center.
5. Families will be seated together. We understand that friends may wish to sit with friends; however, we ask that you adhere to the safety protocols that we have in place. Hopefully, you will be sitting with friends in a few more weeks!
6. We will operate as a “No Touch” environment. The entry doors will be open, no worship guides distributed, no offering plates passed. Words to the songs and Scripture verses will be on the screens. Hugs and handshakes will be replaced with waves and smiles. You will be able to enter and exit relatively “Touch Free.”
7. We have hand sanitizer stations available at the entrance to the worship center. Please use them as you enter.
8. Between services, a cleaning team will use a commercial/hospital grade disinfectant to clean surfaces.
9. Restrooms on the front hall of the building will be open and thoroughly disinfected between services. The back hall restrooms will not be available.
10. Following social-distancing guidelines, we will not resume LIFE Groups (Zoom groups will continue), Choir, Coffee Bar, Preschool, Nursery or Children’s Church. We will restart these ministries in the future when it is safe to do so.
11. While we are not establishing a face mask requirement, they are welcomed and encouraged. Please BYOM (Bring Your Own Mask) as we will not be providing face masks at Guest Services.
12. Our First Impressions Team will be in place to help with anything you need. We will welcome you with our friendliest waves and warmest greetings.
13. There will be no offering plates passed; however, an offering box will be at the back wall of the worship center as you enter and exit. Please leave your offering, as well as notes of encouragement and prayer requests, in the box.
Sunday morning worship begins at 9AM.
We are here for you!
Flint River believes that Jesus calls us to be both a refuge and lighthouse to our community, and in a time where so much is uncertain, it is more important than ever to be “Jesus with skin on” to our neighbors. Many in our area are self-quarantining because of health or other reasons, and we want to help our neighbors where we can. Together, while leaning on Jesus, we will get through this crisis.
If you are able to VOLUNTEER and serve our community click the button below.
If you need HELP or assistance during this time please click below we will try and partner you with someone who would be able to help you.
Listen to the latest sermon series by Pastor Steve Bell.
Worship – Sunday morning 9 & 10:30am
Better Together Groups – Sunday morning 9 & 10:30am
Life University – Wednesday night 6:15pm
Cafe at the River – Wednesday night 4:45pm.
Flint River Baptist Church
12945 Hwy 231/431 N Hazel Green, AL 35750